www.shevetcreativenetwork.com - SHE VET® Creative Network
Join the “herCreative™ Military Mission to Transition“ Mastermind REGISTER HERE


Start by submitting your DD214 or other military proof of service records through the milConnect website.  

To access milConnect,  you’ll need a Premium DS Logon Account.  Once logged in, you can request records from your official military personal record file to review and download the following documents. 

  • DD214
  • DD215
  • Report of Separation
  • Other release papers

You can also request documents and information about your service, such as your:

  • Orders and endorsements
  • Performance reports
  • Awards and decorations (commendatory items)
  • Qualifications, licenses, and certificates
  • Security clearance

*Note:  My HealtheVet or IDs will not work on the milConnect website